Friday, May 24, 2013

Pixel 1 year Old!


Well, Miss Pixel is now 1 year old!  Time to get to work! HA! She is a fast learner, so I am not worried about taking my sweet time to train her. It feels like I have been the most relaxed with her - letting her just grow up and be the wild child that she is. She is a girl for sure - bossy and hard-headed. Obsessive when it comes to balls and frisbees - LOVES to tug loudly. She will thrust a toy against your leg to tug if you are ignoring her. She came with the most awesome retrieve - had to train all the other dogs, not her! She was actually pretty shy when we first got her home. With lots of getting out and about and attending classes, she has turned into a confident little lady! (and did I mention bossy??) It will be fun running a little dog again, and I know I will have my work cut out for me. She loves to push the limits. It will be an adventurous journey, that is for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment