Thursday, February 2, 2012

Super Powers

OK, it's been a week since my surgery. I guess I thought I would have amazing super powers and be totally healed up in just one week. Yeeeaaah, not so much. It still hurts and my innards are swollen, and now I am pretty worried that I will not be able to run at next weekend's agility trial. Luckily, my dogs love the game so much, they'll run with just about anyone. (I will buy you dinner!) I was going for walks, but I have ceased most activity until stuff decides to heal up a little more. The incision looks awesome though, I am happy about that. So, I will attempt to be more patient about this healing process and try to get back to "normal" as soon as possible. And we all know, my "normal" is pretty different than the rest of the world's "normal"!

No comments:

Post a Comment