Sunday, February 5, 2012

The Zen of Failure

Some pals and I hit the road this past weekend to Illinois is search of some popular winter feeding areas for Bald Eagles. Well, while Omaha was nailed with 9"+ of snow, we had rain and fog the entire time. Needless to say, not a lot of photo ops for us. Pretty much a bust. But we certainly had a great adventure and lots of fun in the meantime. So, even our best laid plans did not pan out, that's OK..... we still had a wonderful time and lots of laughs. I try to assume this attitude as much as possible.... in dog training, with work, with life! And wouldn't you know it... on the way back home, a pal let me know he saw some eagles hanging out at a certain place in Iowa, so we stopped.... and lo' and behold.... snapped some wonderful little shots! I always appreciate what Nature has to offer me! The best teacher there is.

No comments:

Post a Comment