Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Good Morning, Bike Path!

Now that it is getting lighter earlier, I have been able to jump back into my routine of bike-riding before work. Thankfully, the weather has cooperated and I've started biking almost a month and a half ahead of schedule! It's nice to see the lake filling up, and there are tons of critters returning. The path is all but empty, except for a few familiar faces who head out at the same time I do. We wave, stop and chat for a quick moment, or just holler a "Good morning!" as we go our separate ways. It's such a delightful way to start the day.  I used to always listen to music as I biked...now I bike silently so I can keep my ears open for wildlife. I am fortunate to have this great path pretty much in my backyard.

No comments:

Post a Comment